Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

Conclusion to Another Great Semester!

Well, the semester is over and it was wonderful.

My grades were the best this semester than they have ever been.
My classes were all great and i learned so much.
I am so happy with my choice to change back to Child Development as my major.

Working for Brother Wray again was so fun and worth every bit of time.
Broulim's was great and I still feel so blessed to work there.  They are so flexible with my school schedule and they treat the employees really well.
I love my jobs!

My roommates were fantastic.
My roommate Jamie got engaged and I am so happy for her but I will miss living with her.  We have lived together for so long.

I met so many great people and made a few more amazing friends.  I love this place.

I am in the process of packing and cleaning and then I am driving home to Driggs tomorrow around noon.
I start work at Broulim's there about an hour after I get home.  Yay for not wasting any time to make money!

There were some tough times in the semester but over all it was great.

Life is good.
Shanna

1 comment:

  1. Wow, good for you! I'm glad you've had such a great semester.

    Merry Christmas, Shanna!

    Bro Williams

    ReplyDelete