Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

Looooooooove types

There are four types of love that we learned about in my family relations class.  Each type of love is unique to different types of relationships.  Some types of relationships can include more than one type of love.

Types of love: Strorge, Philia, Eros, and Agape

Storge
Parent to Child
Commitment+ emotion
Responsibility
Philia
Friends
Brotherly
Eros
Physical
Lustful
Sexual
Romantic
Agape
Charity
Compassionate
Companionate



Before learning this I had realized that there are different types of love because I have friends that i LOVE (philia) but do not LOVE (eros)...  That is just an example...  I also love different members in my family with storge love, philia love, and agape love.  I would definitely say that in my own personal life, philia is the most prominent type of love.  I would encourage you all so evaluate the types of love that you have for the people in your own lives.  Is it the right type of love?


I love love!!
Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment